On Friday, the Indiana Department of Workforce Development (DWD) announced that Indiana’s unemployment rate for May 2012 remained at 7.9 percent. Indiana’s unemployment rate continues to sit below the U.S. rate of 8.2 percent.
- County with the highest unemployment rate: Fayette – 10.6%
- County with the lowest unemployment rate: Daviess – 5.4%
Employment Report (LAUS)
- Labor Force Estimates for U.S., Indiana, MSAs, Counties, Cities
- Ranking of Indiana Counties by Unemployment Rate
- Indiana County Map with Unemployment Rates
Jobs Report (CES)